Simon Vaux Ltd trading as Simon Vaux Rental
Here at Simon Vaux Rental we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to act as your agent during a tenancy.
This notice explains how we take, store and use your personal information which allows us to carry out our job.
The data we collect/use allows us to carry our job.
This information will include all of the following:
3. Telephone numbers.
4. Email address.
5. Bank details.
6. Government approved photographic identification ie passport or driving license as well as a bank statement or utility bill.
7. If you choose to ‘like’ our Facebook page, we reserve the right to interact with you through social media.
This information will be kept, in written form in a secure place within this office and in, electronic form secured by passwords.
We will only pass on information about you to the following:
1. Local council.
2. Energy providers.
3. Our ‘cloud’ property management software provider – RentPro Ltd.
4. Any Government department that has a legal reason for the information.
5. Any bailiff or debt collection company that has a genuine reason for the information.
We will not pass your information onto any third parties, except those above, without your express permission.
The above disclosures are essential to allow us to carry out our role as your letting agent and therefore deemed legitimate interests, thus avoiding the need for consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent, but this will not allow us to complete our role as letting agent and therefore we may not be able to act as your letting agent.
The information for a completed agreement will be kept for up the seven years.
If you have reason to complain about our service then we are a member of The PRS which is a property redress scheme who can be contacted on 0333 321 9418 or www.theprs.co.uk
18 05 18